Telemark CNC LLC is the only ISO9001:2008 registered machining service in the United States where the principal owner is a certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, who also holds several certifications from the American Society of Quality.
Because we are formally educated in Lean and Six Sigma practices we fully understand what it takes to achieve our partners goals.
To us this means that our goals are perfectly aligned. We understand that you have the pressure of cost and we are right there with you, always finding ways to be more productive and cost effective.
We have the engineering experience to solve any technical problem you may be challenged with. We also employ our Six Sigma practices to the maintenance of our equipment, achieving unsurpassed results in our field.
We know that as attractive as it may be, sometimes price alone is not the reason you choose a supplier. Trust is the key. We receive enormous satisfaction delivering what you need when you need it. This is the bond of our relationship, and we understand that it is our obligation to strengthen it on a daily basis.
At Telemark we believe in Continuous Improvement and we have built it into our core company attributes. Here are some highlights that demonstrate that commitment:
• Leadership is trained and certified in Lean Six Sigma
• Routine Systems reviews by management
• Systems in compliance with ISO 9000
• Use of KPIs – Key Performance Indicators
• EstiTrak(tm) ERP system to support our daily production and QA operations
• The latest Engineering software such as, Autocad, AutoDesk, Solidworks and BobCad-Cam
• Advanced Statistical Process Controls where applicable
• Minitab Statistical Analaysis software.
• Independent QA Measurement Facility
• Calibrations traceable to NIST
ISO 9001:2008 certified NQA, NABA Accredited
Certified by the Six Sigma Academy for Black Belt and Master Black Belt in Lean & Six Sigma
Certified by the American Society of Quality in the Following:
• Six Sigma
• Quality Engineering
• Quality Management
• Formerly certified as ISO and Malcolm Baldridge Lead Auditors